Białowieża Site Guide Paperback
Where to watch birds and large mammals of the Białowieża Forest.
This is the most comprehensive and practical guidebook to this complex area ever published. It unveils the exact locations of the rare birds and large mammals, to see all year round.
- Dispatch in 2 business days after the payment
- Free shipping!
Out of stock
On 218 colour pages you will find:
- 59 sites in the Białowieża Forest and around Siemianówka Lake described in detail with GPS coordinates and full species lists
- 71 detailed maps drawn by the authors, featuring suggested routes, viewing spots and exact species location
- 123 photographs showing the landscape and species at the site to give you an idea of the place
- Advice and hints on where and how to watch the rarest species, including all European Woodpeckers, Bison, Wolf and Lynx
- The lists and indexes of best sites recommended for most bird and mammal species!
Note from the authors:
Guiding naturalists for over 15 years made us take note and think differently. We’ve noticed that people come to Poland for a few days of their holiday to enjoy wildlife and are often left struggling around on their own.
Precise information is invaluable. That’s what this Site Guide is all about. In this book, we share all our local knowledge on where to find, all year round, the rare birds and large mammals of the Białowieża Forest.
We hope you enjoy reading this new edition as much as we enjoyed researching and making it. We wish you many unforgettable wildlife sightings, that you see everything you wanted and a lot more!
Łukasz Mazurek & Tomasz Jezierczuk
|Dimensions||21.5 × 14 cm|
Priority Post, € 7.70 in Europe
218 pages in full colour on coated matte paper
English (incl. humour :)